Wednesday, August 27, 2008

where has it all gone?

It is simply not possible that this weekend is Labor Day weekend. The end of white shoe/ white bag wearing... starting leaves to turning crimsons and oranges and blasted browns. Schools back in session if that is what you or yours do... TV is about to start a new season (oh please save us from the same old garbage and bring on MI5). Theater is all abuzz with previews... okay...

I don't do Septembers well. Not now, and probably not ever. So today's song is Wake me Up when September ends - it's not 7 years. But 5 is enough to make you sad. 5? Two minutes is.. but i digress..

Knitting? i am working on my last pair of legs for sfs socks. i will be sending the rest off now but want to try to get these last legs finished up and sent as well. i think then i will finish my shawl. LMAO yes sure.

Pictures? here is one from my new camera...

I am doing my best to learn photoshop. i am a slow learner - good thing there is a big learning curve here.

quote of the day: "Pardon me, but you are sounding a little revolutionary."

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely photograph, D!

August 27, 2008 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 27, 2008 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger dmw said...

Thanks mYa - didn't know you'd found your way here!

August 27, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home