Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where have all the cowboys gone....

... you holding out for a hero? ..... here is a fan video by someone from another board.... the song along always reminds me of tv shows with big good guys squashing big bad guys ...i know i know....that is not politically correct. oh well... the hero... okay, I'll hold out...

one soldier sock done down to the toe decreases, the second sock is at 8 inches and only has to get to 9 BEFORE the toe decreases. I want to knit something else and i believe the next thing will be a bag or two - or maybe the fake-isle hat i had posted a ways back. My postman's daughter had twin boys and I need two pair of boy-booties-socks. That WILL be next. Funny, I must have 6 pairs of booties, but only one pair suitable for young lads. I usually make them out of left-over sock yarn, so ... only girl colors then? what is up with that?

I found yarns in my stash yesterday that are crying for garments to be made from them. i can't believe i forgot i had them. Does that happen to anyone else? I hope so.

Song of the day is Don't You Dare by Alexz Johnson - teen angst makes for lovely music. It's funny how many different ways you can interpret it, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home