Tuesday, August 05, 2008

come home...

... it's another day ...

... i have two pairs of socks done today - washed... dried.. sitting here... and in an absolute burst of power knitting i have 2/3 of another one done...don't ask what time i went to sleep. I sort of got hung up watching a TDHCMO* trying to save his empire and get the girl too... yes i've watched it many times before, but how can you not love a look in a train station that says... oh my god she feels the same way...

music - someone gave me this link - wouldn't exactly call it happy peppy but the words spoke to me - probably in a different way than they were intended, but you must hear what you hear...
My Heart Belongs to You - ('cause it always will) - thanks you-tubers as you make music so much easier...

*quoting: TDHCMO= tall dark handsome cotton mill owner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home