Wednesday, July 30, 2008

yes.....

.... it's been a full week. and i've not posted and i am aggrieved. However, you've heard me say before that life can get in the way... well it did.. once more... big time... and since no one wants to hear about it, just go with the flow it requires and don't be annoyed. thanks

i am knitting to finish soldier socks and have mailed a package with one pair and all my goodies to the Sarge. I am hopeful it will be there by weekend as i have held onto it long enough. I want to knit a few small items for personal stuff now. but will have a pair of sock on the needles - you know i will.

i want it back... and i can't have it.

i have not found anything new in the world of patterns to inspire me to buy new yarn. That in itself tells you that things are not just fine in glockamorra this fine day. But i will keep working on that... promise...

2 Comments:

Blogger N. Maria said...

I care. :)
Maria

August 3, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger dmw said...

thanks m! you know it's appreciated...

August 4, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home