Friday, August 08, 2008

friday...

... thank God it's friday.... aaah yes TGIF... has many connotations now, does it not?

i've switched gears for a day or so - my soldier socks are to the round and round and i am guessing they will be perfect for tv watching over the weekend. the foot on them is the mindless knitting part..

... so i started making the postman's daughter's booties.. One down (almost) and three to do - she had twin boys - has everyone been having sons? i seem to have lots of girls colors and no gents colors.. hmmm paradoxical... i am knitting them in Lorna's Laces Shepherd's Sock in the colorway Black Watch. i thought they looked gentlemanly... what do you think?

...music... well how about a video instead? This one is called Silently Yearning and is by someone i am friends with on another board. h/b/d angela by the way. That is not text speak, it is florist speak, so don't get on me or it'll be curtains for mugsy. Right click and open it in a new window if you are not finished here. I wish i could learn how to make my clickies open in new windows automatically, but i am bloggerly challenged.

quote of the day: . Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! yesssss... wuthering heights... but what has it to do with the quotes game, i wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home