Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Monday...

... so good to me... - not really but it's a song reference so whatever....

..my soldier socks are done! Yay! I started the last pair of "legs" and will try to have them off the needles pronto - but i think i might send off these three pair of completed ones, as i think three is enough to support a dye...LOL will take a pic of all of them together and then mail them off.

otherwise it was okay this weekend. saw A Tale of Two Cities in preview and i liked it alot. It is very les mizzy if you get my drift and a rather big production as they go. Sat in the first row mezz and it was a good choice as lots happens higher up. LOL... Had a lovely dinner with my friends at Cascina - yum for the dinner... yay for the friends..we opted for dessert at home - much more lingering over coffee or espresso that way.


The Olympics finally have a fork in them. I've enjoyed watching them, but it takes a lot of your evening/night away from you! Back to life...

music? no music today? What is up with that?

here - laugh about this instead.


quote: in honor of the musical: It was the best of times.. it was the worst of times..

2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Glad you enjoyed the show! I am a big fan as well. Luckily I get to go for opening night. Have a great day!

September 15, 2008 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger dmw said...

I LOVED IT and hope to be able to see it again...we apparently saw the last performance of the "graveyard" number - love going tduring previews because you get to see things that you may never see int he final show!~ have a great time!

September 15, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home