Sunday, July 06, 2008

Pulled out of the bowels of the earth...


.. or the stash basket - whatever you prefer as a nickname. Here are the pics of the back of my buenos aires sweater. i was incorrect yesterday when i said i was missing just a sleeve. I am missing on of the front panels. BUT... i have it 1/2 done. So perhaps it is time to bite the bullet and finish it, ... hmmm?

I have been humming on the third pair of SFS socks. I am at least half way through the gusset decreases on the second sock. I knit my socks concurrently, so you must know, once the gusset decreases are done it is straight knitting and home by midnight.

Music.... i am into Queen thanks to a friend - angela - and have who wants to live forever in my head for days now. I watched the Winona Ryder version of Little Women last night and could get into that sound track as well. I have to start a list of the sound tracks i just want for the sound track of my life. It would be sad songs, of course, but then again - i've been told i gravitate there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home