Sunday, June 22, 2008

back in the water...

... the virus seems to have left for friendlier climes... so far the biggest casualty (besides my confidence in downloading) is my music program. i am relegated to windows media player while i figure out what fatal exception errors are and how do i fix them. Yahoo Music is not being very helpful - but i am finding no one seems to be - and if you don't have a personal computer-repair-person on retainer (i feed one regularly) you are so out of luck it is not even funny.

so.. i knit. i am still working on a pair of cranberry SFS socks in rotation - (although it admit right now they are on the 1" a day rotation). I am also working on the blue Yarn4Socks Club socks (in the foot sections of both - one is ready for the toe decreases and the other still round and round the footie). Also being worked on, as you can see, is my Leaf Lace Shawl - It is 20 rows further along than this, but this is the latest photo. I have to work at this particular project at my desk with no distractions. I am, however, enjoying the fact that this is not mindless knitting.

Music - Imogen Heap, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home