Monday, June 30, 2008

Can you call it frustration...



... or just feel it and get over it?

i have finished Shelagh Summer Socks. I am working on two pair of SFS now. in cranberry. I have to check to make sure the pattern is not so much changed as just streamlined.

here is the pic of the summer socks.

I still don't have a music program. i am sad.

I just received the rest of my Ultra silk, so i can finish the lace leaf shawl. i admit i have to work on it at the desk with no distractions... but work on it i will.

it is not much further along since the last picture... i will refrain from boring you.

This Blog - A Few Stitches Short - has the loveliest shawls/scarves I have ever seen. Check it out - don't hesitate. I want SHERWOOD to be finished NOW NOW NOW. But i have to wait... i promise i will, but not patiently

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home