Saturday, May 31, 2008

there be kilts here..

... i am reading via my ears.... i downloaded the first Diana Gabaldon book OUTLANDER from my audiobook service. I read this book years (never mind how many) ago and loved them all. Recently friends have started reading them and i decided to re-visit them - but... can i find my first book NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. so i am doing this the WWW way - listening.

I find i can get a lot of knitting done whilst listening to this book - and the narrator, while somewhat making Claire sound like an older woman sometimes, is interesting and easy to listen to. So i will be back at it later today i think - once i finish all the tasks that keep me away from the computer in general.

Knitting - one cranberry sock DONE - the other at the toe decreases. Done tonite for sure.

Someone posted the swallowtail shawl and i have a new love -i have to knit this one i think - it is beautiful. Thanks brooklyntween (Jared) for the lovely pictures... woh are they great..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home