Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged

... stopped by to read sherrill's blog and she tagged anyone who did. ... so... here goes

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was working for the Farmer's Market Council in NJ, waiting for one son to return from his freshman year in college and the other to advance to his sophomore year in high school. Living where i am now, married and doing the day to days....

2. What 5 things are on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)? i have to try to get the virus off my desktop. I have to try to get the virus off my desktop. i have to try to get the virus off my laptop. are you seeing a pattern here? well, see it twice more

3. What snacks do I enjoy? Guilty pleasures - skittles and popcorn (microwave with no added butter)

4. What would I do if I was a billionaire? Let's see... pay off all debt for myself and all my family members. Buy a car i would never buy otherwise. Make sure my future was secure. Contribute to the causes that touch my heart. Travel to the British Isles and Italy and buy myself a place to live part time. and buy a place by the water - where life could not get in the way.

5. Where have I lived? New Jersey and New Jersey .... and New Jersey

who (whom) do i tag? did you read this here - then you're tagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home