Monday, June 02, 2008

clubs... big clubs.. fan clubs... sock clubs



joined a few... decided i couldn't knit in cranberry this weekend - here is a picture of the Yarn4Socks Club offering - Shelagh's Summer Socks. - I will edit later with the yarn - 'tis in the other room.

I sobbed all the way through the movie PS , I Love You last night - not just tittering little hiccoughs but big hacking sobs. Why, you ask, would one put herself through something like that? Because, Virginia, I was hooked on it. But oh my sweet lord (yes, I am quoting George Harrison again) it was a cute movie... even with all the sobbing and nose running. The link is just so you can see the jacket - not for any purposes of purchasing.

Music? I have Jordin Sparks NO AIR stuck in my head - and it will not unstick. could be tricky singing this in my sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home