Thursday, February 21, 2008

Never thought i would say this...

But 19 home games in 8 weeks makes hockey tedious. I love to watch hockey - i love to go to the games - but wow - this is a long long LONG home stand.

I am knitting away at a preemie hat every other day or so. I am knitting hardly at all on my socks, to be able to add a hat to the mix. I am still knitting SFS socks. And i think i will start one more pair... maybe a pair of leisure socks as a little surprise pair for someone or other.

It's cold again.. only 28F right now and i am not reconciled to it. Actually I am not very reconciled in general today. what makes that happen i wonder.

i will pick a nice generic photo to upload. I took the picture long ago at the Duke Estate - but altered it for a dvd cover for someone.... Maybe it will make someone smile...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home