Monday, February 11, 2008

Hearts and Flowers


The day of hearts is almost upon us - just thinking about it causes me to shudder...too many years a florist to even begin to enjoy this contrived day of love. Better you love them every day. Dance in the kitchen while dinner is cooking... take time to touch their shoulder as they walk out of the room... always kiss them goodnight... yep so much better than hearts and flowers....

i am still doing the ridged feathers in black and red. Could use them as it is really really cold here.

One of my knitting groups sends a "free pattern" link every day - or there abouts. One of the latest is this leaf sweater that is quite interesting. I also received my latest copy of Interweave Knits this weekend and have not yet had the opportunity to read it.

I am also in the market for an external hard drive. Son the Elder is helping me with this as I am woefully ignorant when it comes to such things and he is always there for me. ... hmmm another way to show your love better than hearts and flowers.

but if you are determined on the flowers.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home