Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Better get Better...


I'd better get better at this or i should just let it lie. A week has gone by since i last was here. busy yes, but a week! Knitting has been what it always is - the red and black ridged feather are in their boring foot repetitions, but that also lets me see the light at the end of the tunnel. The SFS socks are still in their k2p2 long long LONG leg, so i will be up to them for a spell.

I've accomplished some small things, in that i've done a pair of fingerless gloves for computer friend and I found the Lily Chin Chelsea (color 8515). I needed to lengthen Beth's cropped sweater. Hard to believe but had just enough to get the extra 4" of length she needed to make this sit properly on her. i am glad of it. the pattern is a blue Sky Alpacas pattern called Cropped Cardigan - I am famous for not making the pattern out of what they want you to make it out of. Maybe it is creative anarchy - may hap i just don't like someone telling me what to do... some things will never change will they?

The weather has been unseasonably warm now - february doesn't exactly know what it wants to be. Sun one day, snow and ice the next. Rain in buckets (isn't that april) and March winds blowing up a torrent. Robins are back with a vengeance and i can't say i am sad to hear them call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home