Saturday, September 20, 2008

Summer has come and past...

... wake me up when september ends... it's a theme.. it's a mantra.. it's a song by .. maybe... greenday??? it's not seven years, but 5 years is bad enough

This week has been a busy one... busy with what is the question... I got a request for a pair or fingerless gloves and am making them.   I am working on the last pair of soldier socks... from preknit legs i mean.... nothing more right at the moment... yes the mittens call me.. i will do them... i might even have yarn (stop laughing).  OH asked me the other day - what do you knit for you?  ummmm... what i knit and give away i knit for me.  some things i do for art, some things i do for heart...

We had a gorgeous sunset the other day - so i ran to the best place for the camera  and took some...

as my memory rests but never forgets what i lost - wake me up when september ends...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home