Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Distance

okay... new day new (to me) song....The Youtube link is to a montage of romantic leading men/women... pull up the chair with a cup of joe and enjoy it...

... i can't take the time til i next see you smile...that's how much you mean to me...

...i've worked on soldier socks.. yes i know, i shouldn't wait for applause now should i? I've also started a pair of fingerless gloves that were requested....

...i've downloaded Tess of the D'Urbervilles (believe me if it can be misspelled, i've just done it)
but have not been up to sitting at the computer watching it. So perhaps tonite...i've heard MI-5/Spooks will begin Oct 31st.. not a day too soon for me. If you've not watched this tight drama produced in UK, do it...

quote of the day: I'll give you an autograph, if you say my name...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home