Thursday, March 20, 2008

Today... or tomorrow?

People are saying today is the first day of Spring... well i don't agree.. Spring might arrive at some point today.. but tomorrow - TOMORROW I SAY - is the first full day of Spring. I have a vested interest you see. I was very close to being named Spring in its honor... Oh lordy if i fell in love with the same guy and married him what my name would have been - sheesh! Maybe i will wear the socks i made for just this purpose... they might have been better made in october so i could wear them when it was actually freezing... but it is always freezing in a rink - they make ice there...

The holiday here will be simple - i am glad of it. I am heading tomorrow to the game - and hopefully a win - arrg shootouts are boooo. will be going in honor of the day - first day of spring you say - why, yes, i believe it is!

no new piccies today - but am working on socks... really i am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home