Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm wearing green - are you?

The day for the wearin' of the green. My corned beef is cooking; the potatoes are peeled. The cabbage is ready for boiling. What makes these things so perfect for march 17th? we all know, now don't we.

i used up the rest of my black and red sock yarn making fingerless mitts for myself and two little wristlets with a ruffle. NO MORE YARN.

i received a package today from an etsy purchase of yarn - looked so springy in the picture that i couldn't resist. so here it is...

it's from No Two Snowflakes. the smaller skein is called peaches and cream - merino hand-dyed. The larger skein is the one that truly caught my eye - it is called Imagination - and the large skein is 1120 yards of fingering weight superwash merino. Might could make a marvelous shawl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home