Friday, November 02, 2007

this world was never meant...


... for one as beautiful as you...

the song "vincent" from don maclean

a terrific ebay find is my "vincent" sock yarn from Yarn Pirate- this will be for socks for ME - i swear it. i so so so swear it.

I have been ravelry surfing over the past few days. this site has inspired me to look at lots of things other people have done - and in doing so find lots of things i would like to do- in most cases out of books i already have. how crazy is that? now... with my ideas for stashbusting in place, ravelry could actually SAVE me money.

just today i found the cutest little hat out of a book called One Skein
the baby hat is made out of one skein of Classic Elite Lush - there is enough for two of them in the skein. However. LUSH is a worsted weight yarn - so whatever soft lovely yummy yarn i have that is between dk or worsted will work. and according to my new cheat sheet, 2 sports make a worsted. so 2 sock weights would make a dk..... and if there is one thing i have it's sock yarn.... TEAANDCAKES knit this version of it out of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home