Monday, October 22, 2007

mondays.... washdays.... mashdays....




... so i have to do laundry, i guess i can't deny it. i could keep going out and buying new underwear for my husband and myself and keep throwing away the old stuff.... but then i won't have money for yarn....

... i hate laundry. i think it is one of my big hates... that and the #$$#@#%@#$% groceria which i cannot stand on a good day - i don't think i could stand it with the mp3 player in my ears and knitting needles in my hands while i do the aisles... i really don't.

so those things are in todays future (well in the present - i am on my 3rd load) and so if i grump well sue me.

we went to the new arena yesterday and if we can square away the parking, the hockey experience will be the better for the new place.... seems to be a pretty big IF though.

i am working on BBS and am getting there - this pair for some reason is the neverending BBS story.

i made another pair of SAARTJE's booties in the car on the way to the arena and back. they are made out of leftover sock yarn - and if i have the camera here i will pix them before the end of the day.

my next sockclub delivery from Pickup Sticks sock club arrived today - Harvest Moon socks in Louette Gems - where IS the camera???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home