Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday... Monday....



today is monday - as we all know who have calendars or tvs or radios in this world. and probably even if you don't.

Knitting today consisted of BBs - i am not onto the heel of the second - excuse me CONCURRENT sock, as i finished up with the gusset decreases on its brother. once i get heel and gusset done on this baby it will be all done but the shouting! very nice indeed. This particular pair of socks seems like it has been on my needles since dinosaurs ruled the earth. i am happy to have stuck them out.

My Le Slouch, as it turned out to be such an easy knit, is finished. I worked on it in the car yesterday on my way to do our errands. I can knit easy and big yarn projects in the car, and can do k1p1 rib on bbs in the car, but cannot do anything that involves looking at the knitted fabric - so gusset decreases are definitely O U T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home