Tuesday, October 30, 2007

....the death of me yet...

... yesterday bouncing away on the BBS, into the rounds of the feet and deciding to continue for a little mindless knitting rather than starting on the gusset of its brother.... and i am out of freakin' yarn.... now i go to the "regia stretch" box... and i am out of freakin' yarn. these socks will, i have determined, be the freakin' death of me yet..... just about to beg some from the source, i go tearing through the closest baskets to me looking for YARN - but specific yarn not just any yarn... regia silk, trekking , lana grosso,,,,,,, arrrg... but wait.... what is that???? YAY! one ball left and i am in straight knitting heaven. i have decided these socks are the ones to make me hate black knitting. but i will finish them... i will finish them... i will... between the two feet i will be able to do these with 3 balls of stretch - and that will put paint to them.

We started a Socks for Soldiers group on Ravelry, mainly, in my case, to "hold the place". so i will just keep a slight eye on it in meanwhile.

We also split up our tickets for the first part of the season. there are 16 home games between now and 1/2. will be easy enough to do, if only my dh will consent to plan to be with me. if not, dash it, i will go myself.

i am off - have a day - i will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home