Saturday, October 13, 2007

... a woman walks into staples....

... to replace her card reader.... purchases one, returns home... and is told by her husband that he could have ordered the "hardwired" piece and slapped it into her desktop whenever she'd wanted him to... perhaps it does not surprise you to read he is currently strung up in the garage.... maybe i will release him in a week or two.

anyway - thanks to sandisk i can post pics again.

since i've not posted any pics of bbs here - here is my pair in progress. I do them CONCURRENTLY so i don't have flabby ankles or slippy heels on one and not the other.

Also showing today for your pleasure is an update on my Baby Surprise Jacket. I am also trying out a lovely and looking like quick pattern for cross-strapped baby booties by Saartje.

I've learned (as you can see) that linking up some of these projects will make it easier for anyone who might stumble upon these words to find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home