Friday, May 01, 2009

You've all but given up, haven't you?

I don't blame you in the least.  Have i even poked my sorry head in here to say hello?  A clue - no.

I will try to make up for lost time... let's see... what have i to report?

I've seen three plays in the last little while.  Saw The 39 Steps  and also saw Blithe Spirit both of which were just laugh out loud hysterical.  The best, I save for last.. saw HAIR on Sunday.  I link you to a clip of the cast performing on David Letterman last night.. because i actually uploaded the clip... and it worked in HD.. or HQ or Hsomething or other...

Robin hood has started since i posted last... ahhhh sigh... saturdays have a lovely little burst of excitement with RH on the case.. well not RH exactly - more like RA... lol

Music i have probably fallen in love with more stuff than there is room for here...

Knitting...i am working on a pair of leisure socks for sfs right now - i have exhausted all my team knitted legs, and this is the last of the yarn i have from HQ  lol...  - i've also made a baby jacket for friends of son - no piccies yet but working on them too...

a quote?  one word.......

Isabella???



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home