Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You've given up on me.. I am so sure



And.. frankly i don't blame you.  I've not posted in.. what.. two weeks? well that is what 14 days is.. no?

I am happy to say i have sent two pairs of soldier socks off to their dying vat.  I have another pair beyond the gussets (well second sock JUST beyond the gusset) and i have finished a baby sweater in the mean time.  I've dropped down to knitting the gussets with a 00 needle to see if they wind up narrower.  I can't get lower than that, now can i?  well yes i know i can, but sheesh!

I have been practicing with Photoshop as well - preparatory for maybe purchasing cs4 - not sure yet but you have to know me.. if it is available.. i will get it.. lmao

i've also learned how to do video clips for friends in order for them to do videos without having to rip so many clips.... and oofa they are .... so yay!  there was the lovely valentine to the man of the hour that spikesbint did - that i linked to in the previous post.. and the fun and wonder that also shows the man to his best in the Womanizer Vid linked to there.. Heathra and Spikesbint are two of my favorite vidders.. and two of my favorite friends ... 

a quote... 

"... Never think you can't tell me things..."

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home