Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What did you call your grandmother?

I was boring.. called them both grandma... alhtough my one grandmother, poor soul, with over 50 grandchildren called us all Nunnas... instead of us calling her nonna.. lol

My boys called their maternal grandmother Grammie and their paternal Grandmother Grandma... I have heard people called Omi, called Granny and Nanny and even Nanny-O... there must be as many names as there are languages...
why you might wonder am i interested? well... let's just say i have a vested interest now... film at eleven...  a dear friend linked me to this in its honor

i have just gotten legs for two pair of team knit soldier socks from Lisa G. it will be lovely to team knit again - can't wait.

i've knitted a cardie for the friend of my son and daughter in law.. Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk - and a debbie bliss pattern...



want to enjoy a marvelous outstanding video telling a Robin Hood story better than the writers could? Check it out here... trust me.. - get the tissues out... you will fave it and play it over and over.....


a quote:  hmmmm

...she was really gone...and it was time he accepted it... he just didn't know if he ever would..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home