Monday, November 17, 2008

Starting over...

another monday... but i missed the weekend... so i must start the count as one day running... didja miss me in those two days?  maybe thought i was gone again?

freefall can be a dangerous thing... no one needs tell me that... 
but i am posting! so take that, freefall...
i will finish my pair of soldier socks this weekend. when i do i will be in a better frame of Soldier Sock mind.  I would like to find someone who likes to knit csm with regia stretch... but have not so far.  I can get a pair of feet done in no time flat (if i am not in freefall i repeat chagrined) so we would definitely have more feet for soldiers...

I would also like to work concurrently with a few christmas projects - a simple shawl or two, some gloves and mittens.  I usually do not do that, but rather get started on socks and just keep going.  But i have need of such things at this time of the year.  I think i have a group of friends who do appreciate the handcrafted and do not consider it the homemade...
Music?  I may have never posted this song... but i am posting it now...I have the new heebies for Coldplay and there is not one song of theirs i do not seem to gravitate to... so the older one but nevertheless a good one - Fix You  - i know once i hear it i play it in a loop.
Notice i am not speaking of the holidays...approaching as they are.  Can they go away?  will they?  It is odd that the one time of year that i once treasured over all others is the one i want to fall off the earth's face now.  "children laughing, people passing, seeing smile after smile..." yeah, smile after smile.

A quote.... not that anyone is checking... lol
...I will do this thing and we will be together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home