Tuesday, November 11, 2008

so i'll post... i'll post!!!!!

I have not posted in nigh onto a dog's age, i would guess. And what exactly have i been up to? Let's see. I have been working on things around here. I have been held captive by a OH who one day worked for a international brokerage firm with the initials ML and the next day didn't. Yes... I say.. held captive for ... well... suffice it to say over a month now... and there are days when i am sure i am on my last nerve...

we went to a lovely destination wedding in New England this weekend. The weather for the wedding was cr*p on toast, but the wedding was lovely regardless. Got to see Son the Elder and his bride - and several of their friends... it was a lovely weekend... lovely=adjective of the day... and if i post a picture or two i will add them here later...

i knitted socks all the way up in the car.. am to the toe decreases on sock number 1 and now 1 1/2 inches from the same on sock number 2. I picked up a pattern while i was away for a shawl made out of... Tahki Donegal Tweed - i think it will be nice if i do actually get around to making it... there is no picture - it is a shop pattern... so if i ever DO make it - i will post a picture here..lol

music? a new song came at me today - it is called Shattered by Trading Yesterday who now apparently have a new name now... which escapes me... so go and watch and listen and you will like it i will bet...

want a quote:

"what about me? will you marry me?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home