Friday, May 23, 2008

...like a crystal vase...

...okay the music of the day is by a man who was on a train that was bombed by terrorists. the song is called These Broken Fingers - the singer is Sam Baker. His story was on my desktop today. I won't forget... I won't forget... forget his eyes, forget his silhouette. Go click. Go listen. I'll wait....

knitting. the green socks are IN THE DRYER. They are done done done done done... done done. I will not post them yet i do not think... but perhaps will with the other things i've collected. I have a pair of cranberry socks on the needles already working on the heels - the feet for me always go faster than the legs so this will be a treat!

personal knitting - heh? what's that.

links today for knitting... i haven't searched for any - but i can and get back to you. Will post a piccie of the greens when they come out'da dryer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home