Monday, February 28, 2011

Hawks in flight...

... the hawks are back in my neighborhood. We've had a family for three seasons now... i am happy to see them soaring high above the trees and really do love to hear their call. Makes this suburban hamlet a little more rustic....

.... working on the baby sweater from the weekend - hopefully it will be done by wednesday - i gave up knitting last night during the oscars and skyped and facebooked instead...

... b&c (affectionate term for the OH) installed my bluray burner whilst i was away. I burned dvds over the weekend that actually WORK in my dvd player. Not bluray yet, but it makes me feel so much less like a nincompoop to see that it was my old dvd burner that was the problem and not "operator error".

the ever present soldier socks are getting their 20 minutes a day treatment until i finish the baby gift. then they will be front and center til finished. then... (notice i am procrastinating) the fair isle socks. ... i need to do more socks for me.. i almost always give them away.

grey and dreary here.. but no snow... so i will take it... maybe having the winter from hell has made us all more happy to see anything but snow? LOL




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home