Thursday, July 01, 2010

what's showing...

... something's wormed its way into my day and i am wearing my sad face. Can't shake it; don't know if i totally want to try. I will do my best to see it end with midnight though...

i've received my "legs" for the next pair of sfs socks. i am happy to cast on - i tend to miss soldier socks when i don't have any in rotation. and yes, miss lazy here could start a pair from scratch, but i have the foot down to a science and seem to be able to get much more (and many more pairs) done when i am not burdened by the 12-14" leg.

it doesn't help, i think that today is a very sad day for a close friend. i've a candle flickering in honor, but somehow it doesn't seem like enough...

a quote.. a quote... hmmmm

Cheers Mate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home