Monday, June 07, 2010

do you ever wonder..


what makes us head in the directions we head? the idea just washed over me today... i've been doing my best to revamp things.. reclaim things.. renew things.. and i wonder if all the doing and perusing has me in this mood....

hard as it is to believe.. my yarn collection actually m
ight have some sense of order now.. will i do anything with it? who knows.. but at least i DO know what is where... LOL

because of that whole organization binge, i've started on a pair of socks i purchased the pattern for long ago. they are called.. Vine Leaf Socks and are by Polar Bear Patterns - i am knitting them in an overdyed yarn i had packaged with the pattern, so i am totally unaware of what it is.. if i find the ball band i will let you know.. it's a toe-up sock, which i am not totally proficient at, but have nevertheless started.. let's cross our fingers i don't make a mess of it.

I used some opal yarn oddball leftover to make baby socks.. they are cute i think and believe it or not - they match. I did not even attempt to start the second sock exactly as the first.. but it worked out that way.. doo doo doo doo music inserted here please...

music? hmmm.. i've been listening to Mary Chapin Carpenter's new CD - and one of my favorites is Iceland but i also am loving "I Have a Need for Solitude" as always - thanks youtube...

not a quote exactly.. but my favorite never the less...

"and here is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart.. i carry your heart.. i carry it in my heart.."





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home