Monday, April 28, 2008

april showers

... rain today is good for the plants.. good for the earth... good for me.. i like the rain - especially when i can smell it coming...

a pattern today is another blogger's pattern - a felted bag that uses up all your "dregs" of feltable yarn. There is pattern work to keep you interested. You can see the bag by clicking the word bag here. I don't have any additional pics of this one - go on - go look at it i bet you'll like it...

i am in the decreased ankle areas of my sfs socks. over the weekend purchased some toiletry items to include when i get to sending point.

hope all works well in the rest of the universe....

1 Comments:

Blogger N. Maria said...

I love the smell of rain coming, too! I checked out the bag and it IS beautiful and worth knitting.

I'm in the process of cranking out SFS in KP Essential in black - 3 pair. I should get them done today.
Happy SFS knitting!

April 30, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home