Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Will Be

I've taken photos! There is a picture of my finished Men's Large BBS (Big Black Socks for Socks for Soldiers - Join the Group - come on, you know you want to) and the Green Socks that will be BBS once they are dyed at the end of the day! Joining Socks for Soldiers gives you an easy and friendly way to learn how to knit socks. And if you learn how to knit socks, you will never - NEVER be at a loss for a gift for someone ever ever again. Everyone loves the treasure of a pair of hand made socks caressing their feet - either hiding in work shoes like a secret, or pampering their feet at the end of the day at home...

Also took a picture of my cupboard with my most recently "caked" sock yarns... yum... and and and... maybe a floral pic or two - if i am feeling expansive!

Socks are the priority right now and i am knitting them. I knit them on 2 circulars and knit them concurrently, which means i need 4 circulars in the same size (well mm size anyway - they can be different lengths) and i love love LOVE knit picks harmony/options needles. I have the set of interchangeable needles and love working with them. For anything smaller than a 4, the needles are not interchangeable, but they are still lovely to work with. The nickel plates ones are slick and have a nice point, but the harmony wooden ones have sharp little points that are terrific for sock knitting - and the cables DO NOT KINK OR GET CURLY! i cannot say enough good things about them. I have had two break - and they have been quickly and courteously replaced. so ... there is nothing to lose here... N O T H I N G.

Music: sorta kinda hooked on Leona Lewis - but not the song you think of when you hear her name - the song i love is I Will Be. As before, links are to youtube so you can hear the song, not necessarily for the video...

Was sent a link to a neat looking market Bag for the summer - Called the Fantasy Market Bag - it was sent to my via my local knitting group leader, who always finds the neatest things. There is a good deal of support on Ravelry for this project too.

My blog - this little world of mine, will be featured on a podcast this friday 4/25 - Called the Bell of the Ball podcast it is done by a lovely person i've met on Ravelry - check out the podcasts here and get ready to be entertained!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home