Monday, October 01, 2007

do i look different??? does it SHOW???


I've been invited to join RAVELRY and i admit to being very excited to join!

I also admit i am not on the knitting cutting edge here. so there must have been lots and LOTS of folks who heard about ravelry before me. But after patiently refreshing and checking to see if i was close, my invitation came today.

I will have to learn more about lots of the internet/computer/web savvy things, but i already belong to flickr so i guess i am on-pace there.

the weekend was tough as one might expect, but i spent my time trying to keep my mind off it by watching Maddie Girl compete in Canine Agility Trials locally. While she doesn't live with me, she is "our dog" by love if not by address. if i can figure out how to get the video on youtube, i will link it here eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home