Sunday, December 23, 2007

looking to be trying to be ready...

... but failing in every attempt.

i think i have everything wrapped. I think i have everything bought. I think i have everything cleaned... and then something else pops up. DH has been a real Godsend this weekend with me not being able to pick stuff up - he even traveled with me to the (eww) groceria to do a shop. Icky Icky but has to be done.

i picked up a pair of socks that were in no way really worked on - started the heel yesterday - am sure they will suffer from 2ndss because i am not knitting concurrently.

The pain medication is wiping me out. But if i only take one i can't draw deep breath - so i must do what i must do.

let's hope i will be back on track soon - these posts are boring without some knitting content!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home